Try a few of our sample courses:
Sample Elementary Math LessonSample Elementary Language Arts LessonSample Kindergarten LessonSample Middle School Math LessonSample HS Math LessonSample Geography LessonSample US History LessonSample Chemistry Lesson
Below you will find a list of courses that AIOA offers:
High School Classes – Grades 9-12 (choose up to 6 courses)
Language ArtsEnglish I English II English III (American Literature) English IV (British Literature)
MathAlgebra I Geometry Algebra II Pre-Calculus Math Models Trigonometry
ScienceBiology Chemistry Physics Earth & Space Science Integrated Physics & Chemistry Physical Science
Social StudiesU.S. History 1850 – Present U.S. Government World History Civics World Geography
Included in High School Core Subject tuition package:Beginning PowerPoint Digital Photography Economics Health
KeyboardingMusic Personal Finance Physical Education
Included in Elective tuition package: (currently limited availability, please check with office for more information)Health & Medicine Art History Marine Biology Media Studies Paleontology Personal Fitness Psychology Public Speaking Renewable Energy Sociology Space Exploration
Please check with the office for availability of other languages.
Note: All courses are subject to availability
Students must successfully complete the minimum credits and course requirements prescribed by the AIOA board. Students must demonstrate mastery of all subjects as defined by the board’s grading policy as well as the following graduation requirements. The following are the minimum course requirements for graduation from AIOA:
- 4 units (credits) of Language Arts (English) (American Literature required)
- 3 units (credits) of Science
- 4 units (credits) of Mathematics
- 3 units (credits) of Social Studies (American History & American Govt. required)
- 2 units (credits) of Foreign Language
- 1 unit (credit) of Physical Education/Health
- 1.5 unit (credit) of Technology instruction
- 6.5 units (credits) of Electives
25 Total Credits to graduate
One of the most progressive programs available with AIOA is our dual credit opportunity with a US University.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
- This is a great privilege for high school students to take university courses and earn concurrent credit toward a high school diploma from AIOA and a college degree!
- Students can use these credits to either earn a degree with that university or transfer them to a college or university of their choice.
- This program is an enrichment program that AIOA offers to academically committed students.
Let us help you excel in your personal education by building a learning path that is unique to YOU and your future. Remember, High school students who complete 15 or more credits through our program can earn a $1000 scholarship at the university of our selection! Call our office now to see how we can customize your Individual Learning Plan and begin your University experience today!
AIOA OFFERS A COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM TO HELP INTERNATIONAL AND AMERICAN STUDENTS PREPARE FOR A USA UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE.
Courses for Spring 2017
- ENG 101 – Communication Arts I (GT-CO1) – 3 credits
- ENG 102 – Communications Arts II (GT-CO2) – 3 credits
- MATH 095 – Pre-Algebra Skills – 3 credits
- MATH 097 – Basic Algebra Skills – 3 credits
- MATH 099 – Intermediate Algebra – 3 credits
- MATH 104 – Finite Mathematics (GT-MA1) – 3 credits
*Prices for University courses subject to change according to university policy. Please call our office at (435) 535-2081 or email at email@example.com for current tuition information.